[Python Glasgow] PyCon CZ 2020 is looking for speakers!

Anežka Müller anezka.muller at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 12:00:09 EST 2020

PyCon CZ 2020 is looking for speakers!

Let me invite you to this year's PyCon CZ, <https://cz.pycon.org/2020/> the
Czech edition of the well-known PyCon conference dedicated to the Python
programming language.
The second year in Ostrava, the conference will take place at Dolní oblast
Vítkovice <https://www.dolnivitkovice.cz/>again, June 5 – 7, 2020, and we
are currently looking for speakers and workshop leaders. We are interested
in any aspect of Python programming. The topics may range from reports on
open source, academic or commercial projects, or even tutorials and case
studies. Also, the talks don’t have to be strictly technical. If a topic is
interesting and useful to the Python community, it will be considered for
inclusion in the programme.
Last year, we introduced a data science-focused track, and as it proved to
be successful, we plan to have it again this year. And for the first time
in PyCon CZ history, we’re looking to have a track dedicated to beginners.
This track will be mostly in Czech, and the expected knowledge level of the
audience is the basics of Python.
You can submit your talk and workshop proposals until March 31.
Find out more at https://cz.pycon.org/2020/cfp/

Looking forward to meeting you in Ostrava!

Anežka
PyCon CZ