[Grants-discuss] PostgresPy proposal

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Thu Sep 23 22:25:22 CEST 2004

James William Pye wrote:
>>I see that you have left the financial details out of the proposal -
>>I'm sure you know you will have to provide them before you submit
>>your proposal.
>

> Are you referring to my lack of a specific amount of support? (A dollar
> amount.) Or are you referring to something more?

That, and more: We would like to get a payment plan, i.e. what payments
to make at what point, and/or under what condition.

> If this is the case, how much precision is required to satisfy point B?

This is your choice. If you want to say "I want the entire grant at
the end of of the project", fine. If you want to say "I want the
entire grant at the beginning", we would probably be concerned what
happens if you run away with the money and deliver nothing. Most
sensible might be payments in lock-step with progress.

Regards,
Martin