[group-organizers] i want to start a new python user group

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Fri Nov 2 00:42:47 CET 2007

Bayo,

You are correct.  The steps are pretty straight forward.  This message thread:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/advocacy/2007-May/000249.html

Will get you on your way.  If you have specific questions fire away.

<off topic>Is there a FAQ for this? It seems to get asked regularly.
Or did I just volunteer myself?<g></off topic>

On 10/24/07, bayo opadeyi <bayokrapht at googlemail.com> wrote:
> i guess the subject says it all.
> i and a group of faithful python users in nigeria want to start a user
> group.
> what does it require?
> (maybe i should have read the earlier postings first, eh?)
>
> --
> Bayo
> Qrapht Software Dev. Co.
> http://boyombo.blogspot.com