[group-organizers] new Python group

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Oct 10 13:03:16 CEST 2007

On Oct 9, 2007, at 7:37 PM, Stephan Deibel wrote:
> Nobody seems to be answering these requests, which is a shame
> but underscores my first point:  Just Do It! (it's really up
> to the individual to get things going)

I think because we keep answering the same question over and over and
the answer is in the list archives.

Which means a user group FAQ of some sort is needed for at least this
most commonly asked question.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall cell: (919) 599-3530