[group-organizers] New PUG in Malaysia

Stephan Deibel (PSF) sdeibel at python.org
Mon Sep 15 14:54:50 CEST 2008

Jeremy Johnson wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'm pretty new to python, and absolutely love it.  So much faster to code
> than Java:)  I'm looking to start a users group in Malaysia, because as far
> as I can tell from all my searching there isn't one available yet.  Anybody
> have any tips / tricks or advise on how to get a user group going?

Unfortunately, no one seems to be answering queries to this mailing list
anymore.  The best I can do is point you to:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/Advocacy/UsergroupSupport

This may also be useful:

http://mail.python.org/mailman/private/group-organizers/2008-May/000054.html

(and other things in the group-organizer archives)

If you're motivated to update and expand the pages on the wiki based on
your experiences, that would certainly be helpful to others.  Yours is
not the only request that has gone unanswered in the last six months.

Good luck with it!

- Stephan