[group-organizers] Evening session?

David Christian david.christian at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 22:59:41 CET 2010

I always enjoy the hour-long open spaces that pop up around user
groups at PyCon.  However, I happen to know that there's much more
knowledge to be shared than can possibly be covered in an hour.  I've
been to two successful all-day community leadership unconferences -
covering topics like setting up video, turning community members into
leaders, budgets for conferences, getting sponsorships and speakers,
etc.

So: anybody interested in having an evening session on user groups?
Alternatively, anybody interested in dinner and/or drinks instead?

NYC Python Organizer - http://meetup.com/nycpython/