[group-organizers] PyCon Attendees

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingware.com
Sun Mar 13 21:26:39 CET 2011

On 3/13/11 4:15 PM, Ron DuPlain wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 4:13 PM, Ron DuPlain<ron.duplain at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Does anyone know if/where I could get a list of attendees at PyCon?
>> I'd like to contact attendees about our Python user group if they do
>> not already attend.
> I should be more specific, sorry.  I only intend to contact attendees
> who are a short drive from our group's location in Charlottesville VA
> USA.

Hi,

You may want to contact pycon-organizers at python.org.  I'm not sure
what the current policy is for something like this but at the very least
your request might spur some change in future conferences that let
people check a 'allow local user groups to contact me' box or something
like that.

- Stephan