[group-organizers] meetup.com rsvp raffle script

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Sat Apr 7 17:20:14 CEST 2012

This is a clever idea.  I find my attendance doesn't nicely match my
RSVPs, both in people who attend but don't RSVP, and vice-versa.  Maybe
this would help make them match? :)

I bought a roll of raffle tickets at Staples, and I choose someone to
hand them out as people show up.  That forces at least some people to
talk to each other!  Then I use random.randint() to pick one of the
ticket numbers.

--Ned.