[group-organizers] Community organizer's starter kit

Esther Nam esther at pyladies.com
Mon Mar 12 21:41:28 CET 2012

Hi all,

Thanks for getting that python account on GitHub, Travis! I think this
might be the page you're talking about:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/StartingYourUsersGroup

I could go ahead and copy that text to the starter kit, although it
hasn't been updated in over a year.

Also, I think it would be particularly helpful to add templates to the
kit for things like event flyers, requests for sponsorship/funds,
invitations to speakers, etc. Oh, and I just found the speakers page,
too!  http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonSpeakers

Esther
---
LA PyLadies