[group-organizers] Community organizer's starter kit

Andrew Schoen andrew.schoen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 22:03:02 CET 2012

What format are we thinking the starter kit should be in?  To me, a sphinx
project hooked up to readthedocs.org seems easy enough. Thoughts?

It's awesome that you were able to score that github account.  We should be
able to do some cool stuff with that while providing great transparency and
a means to collaborate.

Looking forward to helping out.

Andrew Schoen
Python KC