[group-organizers] community-starter-kit repo

Travis Swicegood travis at domain51.com
Tue Mar 13 15:16:16 CET 2012

Hey all;

If you want access to help curate the repo, let me know your GitHub user name and I'll get you added.  I'm giving everyone who wants it the push/pull/admin bit on the repository, so you'll be able to help with everything.  I'm going to try to do any editing I do in a feature branch on my fork then submit a pull request just so I can have another set of eyes read through it before it gets merged.  I've found that works best on repositories with a lot of contributors.

Once you're a member of the team, you'll get notifications for any PRs, so feel free to review and merge them if they work.  Also, it's version control, so we can always undo stuff. :-D

-T