[group-organizers] Example PSF grant proposal for meetup.com fee reimbursement

Andrew Schoen andrew.schoen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:09:02 CET 2012

Thanks Ned and Michelle, this will be very helpful!  I'll plan on
submitting one of these for our next billing cycle, we have a company
sponsor that already paid for this 6 month chunk.

Should we turn this into more of a template and store it
somewhere publicly?  Maybe in the new github account as part of the starter
kit?

Andrew Schoen