[group-organizers] Hellooooooo

Brian Dant brian at startupinstitute.com
Tue Apr 2 18:54:33 CEST 2013

Hello Fellow Group Organizers,

I'm writing just to say "hi". ;)  I'm from Boston, and can usually be found
hanging at the Boston Python User group and the Django Boston group.

I'm subscribing here b/c I'm a co-organizer of Code Mentors
Boston<http://www.meetup.com/Code-Mentors-Boston/>,
and I'd like to soak up your wisdom.  Our group is technically language
agnostic, but I just say that to reel them in, then we corral them in to
Python.

If it's not ok to be a part of this group unless we're pure Python, please
let me know.

Best,
BD
*--------*
*Brian Dant || Web Developer || Startup Institute ||
@briandant<http://www.twitter.com/briandant>|
@StartupInst <http://twitter.com/StartupInst>

Summer classes for Boston <http://boston.startupinstitute.com/> and
New York<http://newyork.startupinstitute.com/>start in June. Apply