[group-organizers] Watch PyCon videos?

Ryan Freckleton ryan.freckleton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 05:05:20 CEST 2013

We just did this at PySprings. We had an initial live presentation on
SQLAlchemy and then watched the "Good Enough Is Good Enough" presentation
afterwards.

It generated a lot of good discussion, we had a few new people that got
engaged, so I was really happy about that. At the end, people gave 5/5
points for the value of the meeting.

=====
--Ryan E. Freckleton