[group-organizers] Greetings from Indonesia

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 03:41:24 CEST 2013

Hi Zaki,

Greetings from Indonesia! Currently, I've been organizing three
> meetups at Jakarta, Indonesia.

Welcome! If there's anything the PSF can do to help support id:python, please
don't hesitate to reach out. This includes:

* Sprint funding, through http://pythonsprints.com/

* Funding for introductory workshops and diversity outreach initiatives,
through the Outreach and Education committee:

* Other projects, through our general grants program:
http://www.python.org/psf/grants/

I'll also take this opportunity to give a quick PyCon reminder to the list:

If anyone in your user group is interested in attending PyCon 2014 in
Montreal but would need financial assistance to do so, PyCon has a robust
financial aid program that can assist with conference entrance, travel, and
lodging.

http://us.pycon.org/2014/assistance/

Please encourage them to apply!

Regards,