[group-organizers] Greeting from Taipei

Keith Yang yang at keitheis.org
Fri Aug 23 05:00:28 CEST 2013

Hello, all!

My name is Keith Yang and I'm the founder of Taipei.py, Taipei Python User
Group in Taiwan. It has been running almost a year and there are already
several derived meet-ups in a month. We also hold joint meet-ups, e.g.
“Python for Google Cloud Platform x Taipei.py” and “Machine Learning and
Data Mining Monday x Taipei.py”. It's fun to cross over Pythonic paths.
My partner, Tim Hsu, is the main organiser now. I'm excited about planning
further small sprints, tutorials and advanced meet-ups for the second year
of Taipei.py. It's so glad to see different and interesting ideas and
groups on this list.
Just saying hi and thanks for all the fish.
Keith ")http://taipei.python.org.tw/