[group-organizers] Introduction

Ryan Freckleton ryan.freckleton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 04:01:32 CET 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm Ryan Freckleton. I co-organize PySprings (http://pysprings.org) along
with Tim Flink. I've been using Python for 12 years or so, mostly in web
development and scientific computing.

We just had an excellent workshop on Flask and tomorrow we'll be having a
new format "project night" to work on The Hitchiker's Guide to Python and
PyLint documentation. It's following a bit of a code retreat format with
alternating work and reflection periods, with some techniques from
exploratory testing mixed in. I'll post a blog on how it goes.

Hmmm, what else. We've found catering with subway (and veggie/vegan
sandwiches) to be a good common denominator for food. We meet at a
coworking cooperative here locally.

=====
--Ryan E. Freckleton

=====