[group-organizers] Help To Create A Group

Oltjano Terpollari oltjano13 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 01:30:37 CET 2014

Hi,

I am a computer nerd located in Tirana, Albania. I have been a speaker in
two international conferences: europython and pyconpl.

I am very passionate about python but you can count with your fingers the
people that know python here in Albania so I decided to create a local
group in the city I live.
The first problem I am encountering is: I do not know how to register the
name.

I just created a facebook group called PyAL (Python Albania).

Best Regards,

Oltjano Terpollari