[group-organizers] Python Developers Baroda, India

Manoranjan Padhy manoranjan.113 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 16:19:25 CEST 2015

Hey!

I am Manoranjan Padhy and I along with Harsh Dattani facilitate Python
Developers Baroda [ https://www.facebook.com/pydevbaroda ] User Group in
Baroda, India. PyDev Baroda is a pretty young user group though. We
formulated around 6 months back as there wasn't any local user group in our
city or nearby. Even though the group is quite young but we have gathered
quite a momentum since past few months.

We organise monthly meetups to collaborate with other Python literates to
scale the community. Moreover we are exploring people who are interested in
Python either to learn or to develop using it. In fact we are also planning
a large scale conference in months to come.

Would be very much glad if members in the list can advice something or come
up with some creative Ideas. One more thing I also wanted to know about
channels using wich we can generate funds for smooth scaling of the group.

Regards,
Manoranjan Padhy
www.maoranjan.me