[group-organizers] Child Care for Python events?

Jerry Dumblauskas jdumblauskas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 23:21:38 CEST 2015

did you mean to send this out to the general list?

As a father of 5 boys, I think this is a great idea, but will be very
tricky to implement.  There is a wide age range of kids to consider, and
nowadays alot of stuff is related to kid/provider ratio -- if we have
issues with getting an accurate headcount sans kids, it may be more tricky
with them.

But gauging general interest would be a good first step.

thx

Jerry