[group-organizers] Please change this list to have public archives

Trey Hunner trey at treyhunner.com
Fri Jul 31 02:25:02 CEST 2015

On 07/30/2015 09:16 AM, Carol Willing wrote:
> On 7/30/15 9:13 AM, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>> On 30.07.2015 18:11, sheila miguez wrote:
>>> I'm +1 since other organizer groups do it and because there isn't years
>>> worth of private history. In mailing lists with years worth of private
>>> history, I'd be -1.
>> +1 as well.
>
> +1 as well. Public archives are a valuable resource for sharing
> knowledge with *potential* group organizers.

+1 also.  It seems like the majority of the discussions on this list
could be made public.

It would also be nice to have a place to discuss matters that should
remain private, but that seems like a secondary need.  Personally, I
usually feel more comfortable discussing sensitive matters in private
chats rather than email lists.

--
Trey Hunner
http://treyhunner.com