[group-organizers] meeting locations

Ryan Freckleton ryan.freckleton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 04:34:55 CEST 2015

at PySprings we usually do the same place about 90% of the time. The
advantages are that we know the venue, where all the equipment is, it's
guaranteed to be quiet, etc.

Moving around tends to bring new people in and we sometimes run into issues
with noise and equipment. So there are advantages to both.

=====
--Ryan E. Freckleton