[group-organizers] Mass Add

Maria McKinley mariak at mariakathryn.net
Fri May 1 07:07:35 CEST 2015

Hi Trey,

I am using a book, but just for myself really. I announce the pattern when
I announce the meeting. I read over the chapter, look at the wikipedia
page, and come up with some sort of intro. After my intro, we talk about
the pattern and about questions we have, and then we generally go over the
code example(s) on the wikipedia page, and try to understand what the code
does and why the pattern would be useful. We then try to come up with how
we have or could use this pattern in our own coding.

cheers,
Maria

--
Maria Mckinley
Software Developer with Bonus SysAdmin Experience

*NOTICE:* Due to Presidential Executive Orders still not rescinded by
President Obama, the National Security Agency may have read this email
without warning, warrant, or notice, and certainly without probable cause.
They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. Click here
to learn more about current US laws and your rights
<http://www.aclu.org/national-security/surveillance-privacy>.