[group-organizers] ChiPy's Mentorship Program

Christian Long christianzlong2 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 03:48:43 CEST 2015

Too bad you missed the Coding Dojo, it was a lot of fun. Nicholas made
running one look easy, but he did have to keep us all moving along.
The challenge he gave us was was to write a text-based adventure game.
Our team wrote Pycon Palace, and Harry Percival's team (of course)
wrote a big test suite for a one-line game.