[group-organizers] Recruiting speakers

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Thu May 21 21:26:17 CEST 2015

Hey All -

The San Francisco Python Meetup is putting out a call for speakers.

We typically shake the bushes about once a year and fill in rest of the
slots with local volunteers who seek us out or people we specifically reach
out to. The call for speakers is our chance to get talks proposals from
people we didn't know we wanted!

If you know somebody in your community with a cool Python talk who will be
in the San Francisco area in 2015 please have them get in contact with me
or direct them to our signup form - https://goo.gl/CdnG51

We don't have our schedule for the year posted but we typically have
presentation night on the 2nd Wednesday night of the month at Yelp in SF.
We usually have between ~175 Pythonistas present for presentation night and
you can see past meetups and accepted talks at http://sfpythonmeetup.com

Thanks all!

-regards
Simeon Franklin