[group-organizers] Mailing List for New Local User Group

Don Sheu dinaldo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 17:45:15 CEST 2015

Hi Shaifali, good deal. And am I inferring correctly you want to start a
general Python user group and not a PyLadies chapter focusing on women?

list.

Hope I can visit you in India someday!
ᐧ

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 12:53 PM, Shaifali Agrawal <
agrawalshaifali09 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings to all,
>
> I am Shaifali Agrawal[1], from India, a passionate Python programmer,
> contributing to OpenStack[3] these days. I am first girl from my
> state(M.P.) who has contributed to open source projects under Google Summer
> of Code and Outreachy programs, pursuing final year of Masters.
>
> I want to start a Python User Local Group "PyIndore" for my city Indore(in
> MP, India), have read all instructions on 'Starting Your User Group'[2]
> page, now I am suppose to start a mailing list for this new group, google
> group can be used for that but I want to confirm once if I can request to
> start a new mailing list at mail.python.org so that those people who don't
> use gmail can also be part of the new mailing list.
>
> [1]: exploreshaifali.github.io
> [2]: https://wiki.python.org/moin/StartingYourUsersGroup
> [3]: https://www.openstack.org
> --
> Thanks!!!
>
> @exploreshaifali <http://exploreshaifali.github.io/>
> Shaifali Agrawal

Don Sheu
312.880.9389

Join my Python user group, we meet every 2nd Wednesday
http://www.meetup.com/PSPPython/

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: *The information contained in this message may be
protected trade secrets or protected by applicable intellectual property
laws of the United States and International agreements. If you believe that
it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply
to the sender that you have received the message in error. Then delete it.
Thank you.*