[group-organizers] announcing PyLadies chapters

Trey Hunner trey at treyhunner.com
Sun Mar 27 19:14:38 EDT 2016

Hi Stefany,

I believe you can get your location listed on the PyLadies Locations
page by filling out the interest form.

This is mentioned in the PyLadies starter kit. I'm not sure if the
starter kit is mentioned on pyladies.com. I found it via "pip install
pyladies" and then "pyladies handbook" which opened it up in my web browser.

Here's the link to the PyLadies starter kit:
http://kit.pyladies.com/en/latest/getting-started.html

I hope that helps. Good luck with your group! :)

On 03/25/2016 04:13 PM, Stefany Alvarez Meneses wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I am Stefany Alvarez Meneses, i am  a PyLadies local group organizer in
> Medellin, colombia
>
> http://www.meetup.com/es-ES/Python-Ladies-Medellin/
> https://www.facebook.com/pyladiesmedellin/?fref=ts
> https://twitter.com/pyladiesmed
>

> I need to know how the group can be official in locations of
> http://www.pyladies.com/locations/
>

> Regards.
>
> --

Trey Hunner