[group-organizers] Yesterday may have been my mother's last birthday

Don Sheu don at sheu.com
Wed Dec 20 13:48:55 EST 2017

Working on a holiday-ish message for my PuPPy members. I do want to frame
my mother's stage 4 lung cancer diagnosis with something positive about
activating members as volunteers and organizers of our group.

Tough trying to bridge the fact that yesterday was likely my mother's last
birthday with a message that Rome rose from the ashes of Troy.

Before PuPPy, in Seattle there was SeaPIG. A few years back, I remember
BayPiggies almost stopped functioning as a community user group. I'm always
anxious about making sure my group continues after I'm no longer active or
I'm not able to contribute any longer.

Wonder if anybody has tactics and strategies to share about activating
members to volunteers and organizers.

--
Don Sheu
312.880.9389

My Python user group convenes every month 2nd Wednesdays
http://www.meetup.com/PSPPython/events/232708762/

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: *The information contained in this message may be
protected trade secrets or protected by applicable intellectual property
laws of the United States and International agreements. If you believe that
it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply
to the sender that you have received the message in error. Then delete it.
Thank you.*
ᐧ