[group-organizers] Put on Job Fair Before Main Event

Peter Farrell pjf at maepub.com
Sat Feb 11 15:22:12 EST 2017

Given the amounts for the sponsorship levels in the link provided ($5k,
$15k, $30k), I'm curious what are the annual expenditures for PuPPy?

For comparison, here are the sponsorship levels for PyCont this year:

https://us.pycon.org/2017/sponsors/prospectus/

The reason I ask about expenditures is that our local user group (PyMNtos
at python.mn) is roughly half the size (1600 members) and put on 86 meetup
since Aug 2013 (when we moved to Meetup -- we've existed for years before
that). Our expenditures from Feb 2014 to present is ~$2,500. The rest has
been cover by in-kind support from companies that have operations in the
Minneapolis / St. Paul area (BuzzFeed, Target, Agosto, Vidku, DevJam,
Microsoft, Veritas, LeadPages).