[group-organizers] Meta Organizers meeting times at PyCon

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Wed May 10 14:14:48 EDT 2017

Come join us at the #ChiPy booth 101** for a group organizers in person
meeting.

Session 1: 3:45pm until 4:30pm Friday May 19th
Session 2: 3:45pm until 4:30pm Saturday May 20th

We might get approval to get some bean chairs and we will just informally
gather, share our experiences, talk about tips and tricks, and just meet
one another.

This will be the best ever meta-meta-meta organizers meeting ever!

See you in Portland!

** if for some reason we decide to change locations, you can still come to
our booth and someone will be there to direct you to the new location.

--
Brian Ray
@brianray