[group-organizers] User group meetings - website to manage presentation topic suggestions and voting

Jorge Vargas jorge.vargas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 21:04:08 EDT 2018

Hey Dan, in our organization the simplest thing works. One of our community
members tried to do this and it failed because people didn't had the
incentive to go to the site just to vote, suggest, etc. We ended up going
to regular social media tools were people will see the above. So call for
talks happens in the Facebook group, topic suggestions as well and so on.
The website is/was more for historical data like which even happened the
slides and so on.