[group-organizers] Sponsorship Sales, Fundraising for Community Orgs

Frank Valcarcel frank at cuttlesoft.com
Sun Feb 17 17:24:52 EST 2019

SIGN ME UP!

Eager for help with PyColorado right now. We just started raising and its
um not going so well :(
[image: https://www.cuttlesoft.com/?utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=email]
<https://www.cuttlesoft.com/?utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=email>

*Frank Valcarcel*Cofounder, Director of Operations
www.cuttlesoft.com
<https://www.cuttlesoft.com/?utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=email>
Office: 888.534.1844 <+18885341844> ext. 700
Cell: 239.216.0587 <+12392160587>