[group-organizers] Open Source Maintainer Needed For Our Online Meetup

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer arj.python at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 05:54:05 EDT 2020

Greetings list,

The Python Mauritius User Group is having it's March meetup online.
https://www.meetup.com/MauritiusSoftwareCraftsmanshipCommunity/events/269598174/

We want to have two or more open source maintainers presenting their
projects (core comitters of any python package that's somewhat popular, in
fact we want a walkthrough of either the code base or use of the package it
matters not, no slides needed). Our meetup will be 3/4 hours long with
breaks in between as everybody is fidgeting at home. So, time is not a
problem.

We want to extend the presenters' invitation worldwide to cheer us up
during a period of double/complete lockdown in our country ^^_

Just reply, await your responses!

Else, at the said time on the link in the above meetup event anybody can
join, capacity is 250 presenters and 10k viewers

(info: since last night meetup.com added online location as an option)

Kind Regards,

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
compileralchemy.com <https://www.compileralchemy.com> | github
<https://github.com/Abdur-rahmaanJ/>