[GSoC-general] Query regarding code sample

Himanshu Arora himanshuarora171095 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 12:54:22 EDT 2016

Hello

I am applying this year for Italian Mars Society under Python Software
Foundation.
I have put up draft proposal. The code sample link submitted are

1.) Code of one of my Course Project hosted on Github .
2.) I have written a basic implementation of algorithms i have proposed and
added it to forked repository (BitBucket) . Now i cannot send it as pull
request as its not final code and just a implementation of algorithms i
have proposed.

Is that sufficient ? Or i have to have a Pull request to the main
repository.

--
Regards,
Himanshu Arora,

*Birla Institute of Technology & Science,* Pilani

Pilani Campus, Rajasthan 333 031 , INDIA