[GSoC-general] G-SOC 2017

SATYA PRASANTH SEETHEPALLI satya.s14 at iiits.in
Sun Jun 5 14:31:37 EDT 2016

Hi,
    I am Prasanth, and I want to participate in gsoc 2017 which will be my
first gsoc. To introduce myself I am an UnderGraduate from Indian Institute
of Information Technology, Sri City studying 3rd year. I am very good at
programming, and I like python over all programming languages. That is why
I selected "Python" Organisation over other organisations in gsoc. But I am
not familiar with details in how to prepare, what to do to get my project
selected and what to choose as my project. So, I want all of your
suggestions to start my work. So, please help me to get prepared.

Thank you.

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>