[GSoC-general] how to get started

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Mon Aug 15 02:34:25 EDT 2016

On 2016-07-25 5:29 AM, Mullapudi Aseesh wrote:
> Namah Shivaya,
> I am interested in contributing to copyleft games
> and I am pretty interested in python,so please guide me to to so.

Copyleft games is a separate organization from the Python Software
Foundation this year, and probably will be next year too.  You should
talk to them on their IRC channel (#copyleftgames on irc.freenode.net)
or whatever other contact methods they have listed.

If you're interested in gsoc with us, it's a bit too early for 2017
information to be up, but you can read the 2016 info to get an idea of
how to get started and what we expect:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode/2016

Good luck!

  Terri