[GSoC-general] GSoC 2017 in Machine Learning

Lasse Schuirmann lasse.schuirmann at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 04:18:25 EST 2017

Hi,

I do think that GSoC projects involving machine learning are quite rare. We
do have a research project currently being defined that we ultimately want
to end up using reinforcement learning. I'm not sure it'll be suitable for
GSoC, it'll likely be more of a university thesis. If that's interesting to
you, check out https://github.com/coala/projects/pull/170/files .

(So it'll appear later with all the other projects at projects.coala.io if
it's merged.)

Sincerely,