[GSoC-general] Regarding GSoC scikit-learn project

Jefferson Lee jefferson.lee at nyu.edu
Tue Mar 21 16:38:45 EDT 2017

Hi,

My name is Jeff and I am an undergraduate Computer Science student at NYU
aspiring to contribute to scikit-learn. I believe I am a strong candidate
for being funded for Google Summer of Code due to my skill set and my
relevant experience.

I was hoping to discuss with a potential mentor some projects in
scikit-learn that I could feasibly take on this summer. So I would like to
know how I might go about setting up a meeting or finding a project on my
own.

Best,
Jeff