[GSoC-general] Contributing to Scrapy in GSoC 2018

Viral Mehta virmht at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 03:39:37 EST 2018

Hello Mentors and Developers,

I am Viral Mehta, a student at BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus. I went
through the Scrapy GSoC 2018 ideas page and found all the projects to be
very interesting.
I found the projects *Scrapy performance improvement* and *Scrapy spider
autorepair*, particularly interesting.
I would love to contribute to Scrapy and participate in GSoC 2018.

You can know more about me on:

Linkedin: https://in.linkedin.com/in/viral-mehta-b76093102
GitHub: https://github.com/virmht

I do have some open source experience and I would like to try my hand by
implementing a small new feature and/or resolving bugs.
I will be extremely thankful if someone could guide me regarding the same.

Thanking you.

Regards,
Viral Mehta.