[GSoC-general] Google summer of code 2019 discussion

Kushal Das mail at kushaldas.in
Fri Dec 7 13:19:08 EST 2018

On 24/10/18, Patel, Himanshu wrote:
> Hello,
> Sir/Ma'am
> My name is Himanshu. I am master's students pursuing Computer science in
> New Jersey Institute of Technology. I have an one year of experience as
> software engineer.
> Is your organization participation in GSOC19?. If yes then I would like to
> contribute on your opensource projects. I am contributing on the open
> discussion forms and stackoverflow. I have lots of interest in contributing
> opensource.I am attaching my resume.
>
> Thank you
> Himanshu

Hi,

Thank you for showing interest in Python Software Foundation in GSoC.
Please wait till this year's website comes online, till then you can
visit http://python-gsoc.org/ for all the information from 2018.

Also, make sure that you are applying using the official GSoC website
than attaching resume here in the mailing list.

Kushal
--
Staff, Freedom of the Press Foundation
CPython Core Developer