[GSoC-general] Applying for GSOC

Madineni Aaslesha madineniaaslesha at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 00:43:47 EDT 2019

My name is "Aaslesha Madineni" studying Computer Science Engineering in KL
University, India. I am currently completing my Bachelors 3rd year 2nd
semester. I have knowledge in Python, Java script and have done some
projects related to academics and presented some documents in academic
events. As a course in curriculum I learnt Artificial Intelligence and
noticed the use of python in developing new technologies. I am looking
forward to your reply for project/work assignment.
Thanking you,
AASLESHA MADINENI