[GSoC-general] Applying for GSOC

Gourav chawla gouravchawla at live.com
Thu Mar 21 04:32:51 EDT 2019

Hi Aaslesha,

My name is "Aaslesha Madineni" studying Computer Science Engineering in KL University, India. I am currently completing my Bachelors 3rd year 2nd semester. I have knowledge in Python, Java script and have done some projects related to academics and presented some documents in academic events. As a course in curriculum I learnt Artificial Intelligence and noticed the use of python in developing new technologies. I am looking forward to your reply for project/work assignment.
Thanking you,
AASLESHA MADINENI

I'm glad to see your interest in participating in the Open Source world and GSoC. You have taken a step in the right direction. However, there is a page setup already for some of the questions you might have regarding the GSoC program[1].

Also, you can visit this getting started page[2] to gain more insight into the process.

[1]: https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/faq
[2]: http://python-gsoc.org/index.html#gettingstarted

Regards,
Gourav(irc: dotgourav)