[GSoC-general] Guidance for Gsoc application

Shreya Joshi shreyajoshi1280 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 14:38:56 EDT 2019

My name is Shreya Joshi, I am currently pursuing Bachelor of Engineering
with Computer Science and Engineering as my Major. I am in the last
semester of my studies. I would like to make generic class
for stack,queue,tree,graph,linked list just like c++ stl.
I am fond of mathematics and have implemented almost all integration and
differentiation formulas in c language without using any library.
I have made an image processing tool
by implementing all its operations from scratch without using opencv
library in python.

I have done a number of projects in Python/C++ and I have in-depth
knowledge of both the languages. I have also done certification courses of
Machine learning, deep learning and Data Science from Stanford University ,
Google Cloud (Using TensorFlow) , John Hopkins and University of Washington
with Coursera as an Online platform.

I am very much interested in digital imaging and applying Machine learning
on the digital data obtained, right now me and my team are implementing
ocpp based central server to manage all the operations of charging machine
used to charge electric vehicles and developed android app in order to
perform charging transactions.
which will soon be launched on play store for Tvesas Electric Solutions
Pvt. Ltd
Any guidance or Help on How to apply for project Ideas for this season of
GSoC would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You for your time and consideration. Sincerely