[GSoC-general] Guidance for Gsoc application

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Mon Mar 25 02:25:43 EDT 2019

Thank you for your interest!  Please read the application instructions
found here:

http://python-gsoc.org/index.html#apply

I don't think we have any projects interested in standard library work
(Python already has a pretty extensive one and even our projects with
more specific data structure needs are mature enough to have their own)
but hopefully there are other projects available that might interest you!