[GSoC-general] doubts about Gsoc.

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Fri Mar 29 00:57:34 EDT 2019

On 2019-03-28 9:21 PM, Samuel Alberto Barrera Cercado wrote:

> My name is Samuel Barrera and I am freshman in this Google Summer of
> Code, and I want to have a clear idea about what a proposal is about,
> what contains and some details that don´t have clear yet.
>
> I Will be so grateful if you help me with this data.

Please read http://python-gsoc.org/index.html#apply for more
information.  There's a template that gives details about what we expect
in a proposal to Python specifically.

You might also want to read the GSoC student guide, which includes a
couple of sample proposals at the end.
https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/

Good luck!

  Terri