[GSoC-general] Implementation of a "FIX"

kiran srigiri sirigrin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 05:08:06 EDT 2019

I have been using python for about two months now and being an amateur I
get a lot of errors while practising to code. It will a gift if there were
something which could help people with their error right when they make it
,instead to googling it again and again for every error.
As Python was listed in Gsoc for 2019 I was hoping that i will also be
listed in 2020 and we can work on implementing a "FIX" button. Whenever a
error is made by a user this button automatically searches the error in
stackoverflow and displays the most related result.