[GSoC-general] i want to contribute

Apoorv Srivastava 2000apoorv at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 13:59:52 EDT 2019

Hello,
       I am a first-year student in computer science from India. I wanted
to apply in GSoC 2020 and wanted to select Python as my organization. I
know the basics of Python, Java and C but I don't have any deep knowledge
in any of the languages but I am eager to learn.
       Before applying for GSoC I wanted to familiarize myself with the
organization's code and its community so I wanted to make some
contributions to the organization.
       As I am completely new to open source I have no knowledge about how
things work in the open-source community. Of you can get me started it
would be a great help for me.
       Looking forward to contributing to Python.

Thanking you,

Yours Truly,

Apoorv Srivastava.