[GSoC-general] (no subject)

HIMANSHU addyjeridiq at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 08:37:31 EST 2021

HI,
I am Himanshu from India. I am a Btech sophomore. I want to work with PYTHON organisation for GSOC.I would really appreciate is you could tell me how can I work with PYTHON.I have prior experience with python and would like to contribute towards it. Please guide me further. In case I have to do any task to prove my willingness to join PYTHON for GSOC’21, please let me know.
Please find my resume attached.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Thanks

Sent from Mail for Windows 10