[GSoC-general] Regarding Project Ideas in GSOC

ALETI CHAITANYA aleti.chaitanya.19032 at iitgoa.ac.in
Sat Feb 13 23:48:20 EST 2021

Hello Python,

I'm Krishna Chaitanya, a sophomore at IIT Goa, India. I have good
experience in Python, C , C++ programming and Data Structures and
Algorithms as well. I'm a beginner in open source contribution. But, I'm
really very interested to contribute to open source and particularly to
your organisation as I'm good at Python programming. I just wanted to know
if there are any project ideas to beginners like me so that I don't wanna
miss that opportunity. Even if there are any project ideas, where my skills
do not meet some requirements, I'm keen on learning them as earliest as
possible. Please let me know if there are any, and I'll be more than happy
to work with you.

Thanks in advance.