[PyHealthcare] Healthcare at PyCon?

Brad Allen ballen at zeomega.com
Thu Mar 8 06:12:37 CET 2012

I'll be interested to attend an open space, and probably some of my co-workers as well.

Shameless plug: Anybody at PyCon could also stop by the ZeOmega booth to discuss healthcare IT topics, as our development team is taking turns staffing the booth. We are also hiring for multiple positions, especially developers interested in working on healthcare IT aspects.